Complaint Review: WebCreationUS

WebCreationUS
141 1/2 W 9th St Tempe, Arizona USA

WebCreationUS WebcreationUK Web design e-commerce Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: WebCreationUS LLC are NOVICES

I hired WebCreationUS in March of 2013 to create an e-commerce website. I paid them $1500 (50% of the total project cost) deposit for the website design. I received a very specific contract and invoice that clearly itemized the product that I purchased.

Over the course of six months I requested updates regarding the development of my website and they gave me excuse after excuse about why they had not done any work on my site. They were not requesting anything from me, they were just giving me a run around over and over again.

I told WebCreationUS that I would file a complaint with the better business bureau if they did not begin working on my project. I ended up filing a complaint, WebCreationUS offered me half my deposit back as a resolution, which I declined because that was not a fair resolution; there is no reason for them to keep any money because they didn't do any work. They never offered to do my project. That was the end of my experience, $1500 lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebCreationUS/Tempe-Arizona-85281/WebCreationUS-WebcreationUK-Web-design-e-commerce-Tempe-Arizona-1099420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebCreationUS

WebCreationUS LLC are NOVICES

AUTHOR: Consumer - (USA)

Same happened to me when I hired this company! They are NOT experienced web designers! Stay away from them or you will be sorry!