Complaint Review: WebLoyalty RESRVATIONS REWARDS

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
WebLoyalty RESRVATIONS REWARDS
101 Merritt 7, Fourth Floor Norwalk,, Connecticut U.S.A.

WebLoyalty RESRVATIONS REWARDS Hit my Debit(VISA) Card account for$12.00 each for at least six months- at least 72.00 Norwalk, Connecticut

Unknown to me how or exactly when but at least back to June, 2008 began debiting (charging) my Bank account Visa Debit Card account $12,00 ea month for at theleast $72.00- I have Bank Statements for only six months, and in each of those months I was hit.

About the time the first charge by them was made I was considering a trip by AMTRAK to NYC or DC and made reservations on AMTRAK Internet site, and later by a few days, at least within a week, cancelled becauseof too much pain in my back.

I am an old fart , almost 80 years old, with 100% Service Connected Disability; it's very difficult for me to even get up from bed and go out- even just to get the News paper- I am pretty much housebound and don't like going to restaraunts, and on my pension income,can't afford togoout; do not drink nor smoke! Wan'na feel my halo??

I have Lots of brain damage and loss from bullets of a good burp gun marksman of Chinese or Korean enemy, in the USA in UN War in Korea while leading a full platoon of US Marines in combat in Korea-

You can feel my plates and screws, several of which are in there crooked or not completely in.

--All the shrapnel, from Mortars,Mines, and Gook Artillery is out of my legs, ass,and head!
Maybe whenI got those train reservations, the scam artists obtained my ; so you can't feel that stuff either.
I was wanting to travel by AMTRAK, and made reservations on their Internet site. I, later, had to cancel those reservations. Maybe that's when the Scam Artists got my account information???- See?

I thought when I first saw those charges that they were related to the AMTRAK reservations affair..and I really didn't see those other charges, until I had an over draft in my bank account statement when they hit me here in November, 2008

Clyde
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebLoyalty-RESRVATIONS-REWARDS/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/WebLoyalty-RESRVATIONS-REWARDS-Hit-my-DebitVISA-Card-account-for1200-each-for-at-leas-388095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebLoyalty RESRVATIONS REWARDS