Complaint Review: WebSeeds,Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: Marvin — Bloomfield New Jersey United States of America
WebSeeds,Inc.

WebSeeds,Inc. Power4Home Internet ripoff by Power4Home, WebSeeds, Inc., Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Power4Home Support

On January 8, 2010 I purchased manuals/videos from Power4Home, Inc. that purported to allow me to build custom wind and solar units to make my home more 'green.' Once my credit card had been charged, I was given an "order" number (E3N696GT) and a message that the products would ship in 2 days and arrive within 2 weeks. There was a 6-month money back guarantee if not completely satisfied.

To date, I have not received any of  the products I ordered, nor have I been able to download anything from the internet (as I noted other ripped off customers claim to have been able to do).

I have written the company by email (there appears to be no phone number or business address available to contact them). I have not received any responses, nor have I received a refund as I requested.

Clearly, this company is a scam company that has no intentions of honoring the contractual agreements it makes with its customers when they place an order or when they later request a refund. These people are despicable scam artists who take advantage of people like me trying to find ways to cut costs on energy while becoming more eco-friendly. They need to be investigated and prosecuted by the various attorneys-general of the states where they have or are doing business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebSeedsInc/internet/WebSeedsInc-Power4Home-Internet-ripoff-by-Power4Home-WebSeeds-Inc-Internet-563557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebSeeds,Inc.

Power4Home Support

AUTHOR: Trish - (United States of America)

Hi. This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for any difficulties youve encountered with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre via telephone (612-568-8880) or visit us online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php)for further assistance. Thank you!