Complaint Review: Webcams-gone-wild.com - Naked.com - Bennet Harrington

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:goulds Other
Webcams-gone-wild.com - Naked.com - Bennet Harrington
415 Jerry Ct Marina,, California U.S.A.

Webcams-gone-wild.com - Naked.com - Bennet Harrington I worked and was susposed to get payed over $300.00 and did not get a cheaque and when i tried to email the sevreal times i got no responce. Marina, California

I was woring for this site for 2 weeks. I never got one cheak. I tried to contact them and tell them and they never got back to me about anything. I read that they diden't pay there models and I decided to try it anyway. Now I know for shure they dont pay models, I can't beleave this happened to me. I diden't want to go this far with it but I had to. I'm owed over $300.00

Naked_emp
goulds
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webcams-gone-wildcom-Nakedcom-Bennet-Harrington/Marina-California-93933edc/Webcams-gone-wildcom-Nakedcom-Bennet-Harrington-I-worked-and-was-susposed-to-get-pay-436284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webcams-gone-wild.com - Naked.com - Bennet Harrington

eventually