Complaint Review: Webcams-gone-wild.com (aka) Naked.com (aka) Bennet Harrington (aka) WGW Llc.

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By:Springfield Tennessee
Webcams-gone-wild.com (aka) Naked.com (aka) Bennet Harrington (aka) WGW Llc.
415 Jerry Ct Marina, California U.S.A.

Webcams-gone-wild.com (aka) Naked.com (aka) Bennet Harrington WGW Llc. Paid with a bad check and will not respond to me. Marina California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NAKED.COM HAVEN'T PAID ME YET!!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: I did not receive two weeks pay and no one will contact me back either!

*Consumer Comment: Is this company Ligit or not?

*UPDATE Employee: Not the Complete Story AT ALL

*UPDATE Employee: Glad to hear this....

*Author of original report: Webcams-gone-wild.com

*Consumer Comment: Question...

This site does not pay their models and if you are lucky enough to get a check it will bounce on you. When you email them about the bounced check they will not respond. I am lucky that it wasn't that much money, but they owe me about $100. Bennet Harringtion is the person I delt with. I have also tried to contact Naked.com, as the two are the same site, they have not responded to me either.

Kaye
Springfield, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webcams-gone-wildcom-aka-Nakedcom-aka-Bennet-Harrington-aka-WGW-Llc/Marina-California-93933/Webcams-gone-wildcom-aka-Nakedcom-aka-Bennet-Harrington-WGW-Llc-Paid-with-a-bad-che-398509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webcams-gone-wild.com (aka) Naked.com (aka) Bennet Harrington (aka) WGW Llc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NAKED.COM HAVEN'T PAID ME YET!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: hellokitty - (United States of America)

I STARTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND NEVER GOT ONE CHECK.  I'M WAITING FOR MY CHECKS TO GET TO ME.  WHAT DOES THESE PPL THINK TO HOLD OUR CHECKS LIKE THAT, LIKE WE DON'T HAVE ANY BILLS. I AM FROM MIAMI BUT I'M ITALIAN.  I WOULD NEVER WANT TO MET THESE PPL FACE TO FACE B/C I MIGHT JUST LOSE IT.  THEY FEED YOU BS, TO GET YOU OFF THEIR BACKS.  GIRLS BEWARE THERE DON'T GIVE FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BILLS.  EVEN THOU YOU WORKED FOR IT AND THEY ARE GREEDY MO-FUCKERS!  YOU HAVE TO KEEP BUGGING THE FUCK OUT OF THEY B/C ITS NOT HARASSMENT AS LONG AS THEY STILL OWE YOU MONEY!  IF THEY SAY YOU ARE HARASSING ITS BS B/C MY DAD IS LAYWER!  MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE FACTS BEFORE YOU WORK FOR NAKED.COM

I did not receive two weeks pay and no one will contact me back either!

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

I have worked for webcamsgonewild-naked.com for around four months now. The past two weeks I have not received a paycheck either. I have contacted so many different people as well as emailed so many different people but no one wants to tell me were my paycheck is or why I have not received it.
The two checks combined is worth almost 900 dollars.

Is this company Ligit or not?

AUTHOR: Da Bodybuilder - (U.S.A.)

Goonie I was going to be part of tha "Recrutment" program that webcam gone wild has and I wanted ur opion on it....I stay in florida Also and I dont wana try to get Ladies signed up with this company if they are a scam, so can u let me know what u think about them? Thanx appreciate it...

Not the Complete Story AT ALL

AUTHOR: Wgwllc - (U.S.A.)

This is Bennet Harrington, writing in response to the misfounded statement posted above. The model who took the time to make this post, did so the same day that she attempted to cash a check from the company that was no longer valid. It is stated OPENLY in our paperwork and policies, that a model's check will NO LONGER BE VALID after 60 days from the estimated date of arrival. Revelation(the poster) neglected to follow the rules set forth in the contract she signed, and instead posted this false accusation, conveniently leaving out the fact that upon her initial request, the TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE CHECK WAS REISSUED TO HER. To all future models reading this, please take comfort in the sheer number of models our site employs. With 100+ models working at any given time, we have 1000's of models receiving payments every week. NONE OF THESE MODELS WOULD BE WORKING IF THEY WEREN'T CONSISTENTLY PAID. Thank You for your time, and please direct any questions regarding this posting to models@webcams-gone-wild.com. The administrators there will be happy to discuss any potential concerns.

Glad to hear this....

AUTHOR: Goonie - (U.S.A.)

I was just hired about a week ago through this company, and I havent began working yet...I am glad to hear this, because they have been taking a while to contact me to even begin working, and they promise much better money than any other site on the net, but it seemed legit to me since i visited their site and saw so many girls working.
They claim to be a branch of Bang Bros which is based out of South Beach in Miami, fl
and I am from there so I am familiar with Bang Bros and I have a friend that actually works for them. (which i should probably contact to find out if they are affiliated)
anyhow, I am a little uncomfortable at the moment considering i have sent them photocopies of both of my id's. I am glad to be informed about their scam before I began working for them. THANK YOU!! :)

Webcams-gone-wild.com

AUTHOR: Revelation - (U.S.A.)

I was finally contacted by Jeremy. He sent me another for what they owed me and covered the fee the bank charged me. The check has cleared and all is fine now.
Thanks

Question...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Did you sign any type of model release?