Complaint Review: WebcamsgoneWild - naked.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia Kentucky
WebcamsgoneWild - naked.com
www.naked.com , Kansas U.S.A.

WebcamsgoneWild - naked.com They do not pay their Models Marina California

I have worked for naked.com for several months now. However, the past two weeks I have worked, I have not received a check. One check is for $479.15 and the other is for $403.10. I have contacted model support several times and they keep telling me they will have someone contact me and they haven't.

After several attempts to contact Ben Harrington, he finally chose to call me back. However, when I told him the situation he said that he would look at it, and he never called me back. I still have not received my two paychecks that add up to almost 900 dollars!

Steph
Columbia, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebcamsgoneWild-nakedcom/Kansas/WebcamsgoneWild-nakedcom-They-do-not-pay-their-Models-Marina-California-464869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebcamsgoneWild - naked.com