Complaint Review: Web.com

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — Sarasota Florida
Web.com
12808 Gran Bay Pkwy 32258 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Web.com STEALING My Sons Child Support Money AFTER we Purchased a $1.99 Domain Name from them and NEVER signed up for any further services!! BEWARE!! They are 110% a PURE SCAM!! Pure RIP OFF Cons!! Jacksonville, Florida

Web.com is a fraudulent unethical company who STEALS innocent childrens Child Support Money.  When you report to them that they have made unauthorized charges, they agree to refund the Money they have stolen (to get you off of the phone) than continue to rip you off!!  I have Phone records to PROVE exactly how many time I have called and called to only get ONE phone call back from a rep who was trying to SELL their services!!

The ONLY product we purchased was 1 (one) domain name for $1.99 and NOTHING else. We NEVER signed up for ANY trial period or ANY other service yet, Web.com has continued to bill us for services that we NEVER wanted nor requested. We have contacted the billing department again asking that they discontinue billing my credit card, and they since have refused.

Now, I have to go through the strenuous process of canceling my credit card and disputing the charges. [continued below]....
.....  Seeing the almost 80 other complaints against Web.com shows that this is a Serious problem and probably needs to be handled in a Federal Court Room. I hope a Good Lawyer takes note of this soon and makes Web.com pay for all of the suffering they have bestowed upon innocent unsuspecting people.

As for my Son, it is his 11th Birthday on the 13th of April and Web.com just ripped him off another significant amount of Money. We hope that the financial institution will refund his money back to him soon because he needs and deserves to have his Money for his Birthday!! NEVER again will another WEB company get ANY card number associated with My Family!!

If you ever do business with Web.com you will regret it. Please heed all of these warnings and definitely do not give them credit card information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webcom/Jacksonville-Florida-32258/Webcom-STEALING-My-Sons-Child-Support-Money-AFTER-we-Purchased-a-199-Domain-Name-from-t-1041101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web.com