Complaint Review: Webenue LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: John Tovar — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Webenue LLC
3039 West Peoria Avenue, #C102-450 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Webenue LLC Premier Web Designs, What Ur Niche, Elite Web Designs Scamers, Deceitful, Thieves, Ripoff, Untrust Worthy, Dishonest, AVOID Phoenix, Arizona

I was initially contacted by a company called Elite Web Designs which once I was already signed up with them they continue to refer to it as Whats Ur Niche and later on they began to call it Webenue. The initial investment they asked for was about $200, they said and promised that with this investment they would create a website for me that would make me about $100 a month. I was then, a few days into it scheduled to speak to a marketing expert who they told me his name was Dan Kennedy, he contacted me at the scheduled time and did in fact introduced him self as Dan Kennedy, he began to offer to help me add a $1000 a month to my initial  investment. He promised that they would definitely make it happen, all I would have to do was invest an additional $1000 to take me there. He also said they would do all the work for me. Look, if you're reading this do your self a favor and do not be naive as I was. Do not fall for it, they are nothing but thieves looking to steal your money. I wish I'd been wiser and done some research. I believe one may certainly make awesome money online  and it certainly is doable but do not give into your emotions. Those people are heartless and will say anything to get to your wallet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webenue-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Webenue-LLC-Premier-Web-Designs-What-Ur-Niche-Elite-Web-Designs-Scamers-Deceitful-Thie-989991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webenue LLC