Complaint Review: Webex

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Darren — Johannebsurg Other South Africa
Webex

Webex debited my credit card for $1000 with no authorisation, for a product I did not order Internet

On the 15th August 2009, I canceled my companies Webex account. I received confirmation of this cancellation from Webex by e-mail.
Monthly Credit Card charges also stopped going through the company credit card.
The company no longer uses Webex, and I am the only person who has the company CC account details.

On the 3 Jan 2010, Webex debited the CC with $1000.

This was not approved, authorized, agreed etc.

I have bee in constant attempted communication with Webex since then. This is difficult and expensive as I am in South Africa, so telephone calls cost a fortune to support, and the time zones mean I can never find any one in the office. Support is unhelpful and un empowered.   I e-mail every day. Each time geting more and more threatening. i am now threatening legal action.
This is at best fraud, at worst, theft, by a major multinational organization.

Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webex/internet/Webex-debited-my-credit-card-for-1000-with-no-authorisation-for-a-product-I-did-not-orde-554199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webex