Complaint Review: Webhostingpad

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Susan W — Detroit Michigan U.S.A.

Webhostingpad Web hosting pad Webhostingpad Major Fraud Internet

Webhostingpad.com is the worst web host scam in the world... Two years ago, I made the mistake of signing of for two years of hosting. Three months later, I cancelled my account (lost all of my money I paid for two years)... and I went to a much better web host. Then, I just discovered they illegally billed my credit card again for another two years without my permission. I emailed them about this, and they responded in their typical fashion- rude and ugly. I reported this fraud to my credit card company and had the charge removed. I have filed a complaint with the IC3 and the FBI. I also filed a report with the Secret Service, and am working on a report with the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau.

This company is the sleaziest I have ever dealt with. Hopefully, after the action I am taking, no one will ever have to deal with again, except maybe to push them food between the bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webhostingpad/internet/Webhostingpad-Web-hosting-pad-Webhostingpad-Major-Fraud-Internet-574088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webhostingpad