Complaint Review: Webhostingpad.com

• Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Jon — Internet United States of America
Webhostingpad.com
5005 Newport DrSte 503 Rolling Meadows, Illinois United States of America

Webhostingpad.com 5005 Newport DrSte 503 Webhostingpad offers cheap initial prices then they over charge and hold your domain hostage!!! Rolling Meadows, Illinois

I requested to transfer my domain name from webhostingpad to another hosting company. Since they are unique and don't let you do the transfer I had to request them to do it. I got an email stating before I transfer my domain name I MUST RENEW IT. So I reluctantly renewed it at a 33% premium just to get out from under these guys. I receive a receipt that I paid for the renewal and figured the transfer would resume.

NO, I received an email stating I they will not transfer my domain and to wait 60 days. I contacted the support, billing and management. I asked to see the policy stating these terms, they ignored the request. I asked to correct the issue and credit my account so I can renew the domain at the other hosting site at more than 33% less and be out from their control.

In a nut shell they told me to away and never addressed the inappropriate transactions or the fact that they needed to disclose before I paid them that they would not transfer my domain. I should not have had to pay them, it's my domain name registered with ICAN. Anyhow now I see these guys have complaints everywhere, near 200 at the BBB.org alone with a C- rating and I can't understand why it's not an F rating with almonst 200 recent complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webhostingpadcom/-Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Webhostingpadcom-5005-Newport-DrSte-503-Webhostingpad-offers-cheap-initial-prices-then-t-796620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webhostingpad.com