Complaint Review: Webhostingpad.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Stockholm Other
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 5005 NewPort Dr Suite 503, Illinois U.S.A.

WebHostingPad Inc Money for Nothing Webhostingpad.com Illinois Internet

Webhostingpad.com took my money and give me nothing. I still can not access the server. They not answer my emails. They are sending automatically emails with links to support ticket and when I click the links my firewall are blocking the links telling me about spayware look like this ert47.a1.wrs. so I decide to cancel the account. I have used the cancellation request form but still not receive any response from them, only automatically links to the support ticket with the spayware link. My website look like this ,Simpson's constructions page, not accessible start page. I did not get my money refund, and they still are not answering my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webhostingpadcom/5005-NewPort-Dr-Suite-503-Illinois/WebHostingPad-Inc-Money-for-Nothing-Webhostingpadcom-Illinois-Internet-428604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webhostingpad.com