Complaint Review: Webjtcharge, Consumptionjunction.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Webjtcharge, Consumptionjunction.com
.webjtcharge.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Webjtcharge, Consumptionjunction.com, Web Entertainment Group I signed up for a free account and was charged two seperate fees. One for $5.00 and another for $45.87. The site very clearly and plainly states that there's to be no charge at all unless you upgrade your account. I am still waiting to see a refund. Irvine California

I tried to access a website that used to be a free space for people to forum and share pictures and short video clips of amusing stuff. When I opened the home page it had changed saying that I needed a free account now to access the site. www.consumptionjunction.com is a site that I've gone to for years now to find odd and entertaining stuff though a good deal of it was adult oriented. I followed the directions and entered in my credit card information for what it clearly stated was only to be used for age verification and there would be no charge unless I upgraded to a premium account.

This morning I was checking my bank account and saw 2 charges for webjtcharges. One is for $5.00 and another for $45.87. I checked my email account and found two Order Confirmation emails thanking me for my purchases. I immediately cancelled the account and sent emails to all the support addresses I could find to refund my money as I have been fraudulently charged.

I am still waiting for a reply.

Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webjtcharge-Consumptionjunctioncom/Irvine-California-Internet/Webjtcharge-Consumptionjunctioncom-Web-Entertainment-Group-I-signed-up-for-a-free-accou-314964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webjtcharge, Consumptionjunction.com