Complaint Review: Webland#1

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2004

• Reported By:sabina Ohio
Webland#1
freeweb@net-member.com Internet U.S.A.

Webland #1 Freeweb@net-member.com Took My Money And Left Me With Nothing Absolutely NOTHING. Webland #1 merchant ripoff Internet Only Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. a big joke.i guess we are all a little gulable

I am retired and thought I could make a few extra $'s doing this recovery thing. I couldn't even get the Internet to find this place.

I am on a fixed income & felt that I could make a little extra $ by doing this so called "EASY JOB". Well, believe me,if you can't even find the place to go to in order to start this job then you sure can't make a damn dime. If one were to make anything off of it you probably will never see a penny of it, since ya can't find them anyway. I am very pissed off, however I'm sure they are all probably having a GREAT time with my money and everyone elses. Don't get suckered into this, no matter how great they say it is, it's nothing but a big colossal SCAM.

Carol
sabina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webland1/internet/Webland-1-Freewebnet-membercom-Took-My-Money-And-Left-Me-With-Nothing-Absolutely-NOTHIN-68873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webland#1

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. a big joke.i guess we are all a little gulable

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Got a bunch of paper work sent to me.Signed on got some in formation.then i had computer problems crashed and burned.got a new one hope to go a house a fire with it,now i have learned this is a big joke.i guess we are all a little gulable attimes.S would like my money back.Why it sounded so good becaues tracked reg.mail this way.I read an artice about this so i thought it was ok.########## so it it togood to be true