Complaint Review: Webland#1

• Updated: Fri, October 17, 2003

• Reported By:Alexandria Louisiana
Webland#1
http://www.linkmembers.net/fedex/ Internet U.S.A.

Webland#1 I payed $39.95 for processing fedex refunds to find out that fedex handles the refunds themselfs Internet Nationwide

*Author of original report: Got My $39.95 back

I have been looking into online companys to see if I could make a little money. I found this one Make great money processing fedex refund. come to find out It is alot of bull****.

I payed my $39.95 to findout that all of these companys take care of their own refunds.

I have called my credit card company at this point they said that I would have to wait until it was posted to my account. The credit card would than turn it over to their fraud dept. I have talked to my lawyer to take legal action now it sit and wait.

I will now stay away from online companys.

Heath
Alexandria, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webland1/internet/Webland1-I-payed-3995-for-processing-fedex-refunds-to-find-out-that-fedex-handles-the-r-68385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webland#1

Got My $39.95 back

AUTHOR: Heath - (U.S.A.)

I tried to get intouch AOL,Hotmail.com they couldn't or wouldn't help, so I got intouch with my credit card company and in 8 days they had my $39.95 back on my card. THANKS CapitalOne Credit card company.