Complaint Review: Weblinx weblinx.biz Scam Complaint Review Report Bully Craig Upton

• Submitted: Wed, October 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: anon — Internet USA
Weblinx weblinx.biz Scam Complaint Review Report Bully Craig Upton

Weblinx weblinx.biz Scam Complaint Review Report Bully Craig Upton darren horsham rubbish, dont deliver and a waste of money Lancashire, Internet

Weblinx promised that  for a reduced price they would teach me to maintain my SEO myself. Thinking its easier than taking a course I agreed. Paid over 1000 upfront, had to choose my own keywords with no advice and was told where to add my internal links myself.

Im not saying they did nothing, probem is I don't know what they did if anything. Darren Horsham is extremely rude, I feel completely ripped off. I have only ever asked to see what they've done, get it explained as I dont understand SEO, hence why I hired them.

I am meant t pay a further 1000 when 50% of my keywords hit the first page. Its been 4 months and so far if a keyword is progressing its more likely becausse of the work we are doing this end...

I only hear from them with a monthly reprt and a comment saying, you arent improving as we had liked. No action plan, no apologes, no conversation, thats it for another month..

A disgrace and I hope no one else uses this company. Shame I signed up ebfore the first report was written on them as I had googled them before I paid and found no reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weblinx-weblinxbiz-Scam-Complaint-Review-Report-Bully-Craig-Upton/internet/Weblinx-weblinxbiz-Scam-Complaint-Review-Report-Bully-Craig-Upton-darren-horsham-rubbish-512576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weblinx weblinx.biz Scam Complaint Review Report Bully Craig Upton