Complaint Review: Webloyalty, Aka Reservation Rewards, Travel Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Boscobel Wisconsin
Webloyalty, Aka Reservation Rewards, Travel Rewards
webloyalty.com101 Merritt 7, Norwalk, CT 06851 Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Webloyalty, Aka Reservation Rewards, Travel Rewards Blocked my attempts to cancel my membership Norwalk Connecticut

I foolishly joined this ripoff program early in December. Travel Rewards alowed me to cancel, and gave me a confirmation number. Today when I tried logging on to Reservation Rewards, they said my password (which they assigned to me) was invalid. I used the password prompt, but no e-mail ever showed up with the password. I will have to contact the credit card company and stop payment of this account. They haven't billed me yet, but I'm sure they will.

O-some bin ripped
Boscobel, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webloyalty-Aka-Reservation-Rewards-Travel-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/Webloyalty-Aka-Reservation-Rewards-Travel-Rewards-Blocked-my-attempts-to-cancel-my-membe-402696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webloyalty, Aka Reservation Rewards, Travel Rewards