Complaint Review: Webloyalty - Wli Reservationrewards

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Novi Michigan
Webloyalty - Wli Reservationrewards
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Webloyalty - Wli Reservationrewards Online scam switch where my husband's and my two credit cards have been charged $10 (2-cards=$20) UNauthorized EVERY MONTH. WLI has been stealing our money for months! Shelton Connecticut

My husband noticed a repeated $10 charge by Reservationrewards on BOTH Discover and MasterCard bills that went back for months. He called the customer service line December 21 and was told "out for the holidays".

We've been losing $20 monthly to a company we did not authorize to have access to our credit cards for a "service" we did not want. We never signed up for Reservation rewards!

Reservationrewards.com has been stealing our money from April 2007 until now December 2007. We sent an email to cancel but we want our money back.

Lucy
Novi, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webloyalty-Wli-Reservationrewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Webloyalty-Wli-Reservationrewards-Online-scam-switch-where-my-husbands-and-my-two-credi-293757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webloyalty - Wli Reservationrewards