Complaint Review: Webloyalty.com, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL

• Submitted: Fri, February 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: Alan — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
101 Merritt 7, 5th Floor Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America
  • Phone: 8007327031
  • Web:
  • Category:

Webloyalty.com, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WLReservationRewards.com, 800-732-7031, TravelValuesPlus.com, and 800-890-4892. Charged my CC a $24 monthly fee 2 months in a row Norwalk , Connecticut

I recently checked my CC statement and found a $24.00 charge to a Reservation

Rewards. I didn't know who this was so tried searching for them on the web - they didn't exist and found this site instead.

I was able to track down the company and all the listed AKA's through this site.

I was able to contact the 800... number and cancel this membership and also found out how they got my CC#. I had ordered product from a Woman Within catalog.

At "check out" I was offered a "$15.00 off your next order" coupon - please complete the following form. This deception led me to believe I was receiving the $$'s off the next WW order.

Contacted Woman Within and expressed my dissatisfaction with their association with such devious business practices.

I have filed a claim here and with the BB Beureau, suggest others do the same.

These modern day theives need stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webloyaltycom-Inc-Buyers-Assurance-Internet-Loyalty-Marketing-Group-LLC-Travel-Values-Plus-WL/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/Webloyaltycom-Inc-Buyers-Assurance-Internet-Loyalty-Marketing-Group-LLC-Travel-Value-575009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webloyalty.com, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL

trim