Complaint Review: Webloyalty.com- Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Duluth Minnesota
Webloyalty.com- Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Webloyalty- Reservation RewardsWebloyalty.com-Reservation Rewards ripoff, scam, fraud Connecticut Connecticut

In January of 2008 I noticed a strange transaction on my bank statement(WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.CO), for $10, something that I first noticed when it was a pending charge.

At the time, and currently, I am living in Mexico and was unable to contact the company during Jan. I looked at my bank acct.again today to find that I have an addition $10 charge from Feb. 14th from the same company WLI *RESERVATIONREWARDS 1800-732-7031. I promptly attempted to call them through SKYPE since I am in Mexico and you cannot call a 1800 number from here. Unfortunately today is President's day in the US and it was not open.

I have a feeling that this charge came through cheaptickets.com as I had purchased a plane ticket 1 month before to come to Mexico. I have yet to confirm this though as I have not been able to contact the company.

After reading several reports online, after googling RESERVATION REWARDS, I have found this is a fraudulent company who steals your information from certain websites and then signs you up for their "promotions."

I also promptly notified my bank to let them know that there has been fraudulent activity on my acct. They wanted to close my acct. and issue me a new card, however, since I am living in Mexico, this would not be possible since I have no way of receiving my new card.

I look forward to contacting this company tomorrow and demanding my money back!

Duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webloyaltycom-Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/Webloyalty-Reservation-RewardsWebloyaltycom-Reservation-Rewards-ripoff-scam-fraud-Conn-309950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webloyalty.com- Reservation Rewards