- Report: #272941
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Webmarketingsource.com, Captures.com, Visible.net
Webmarketingsource.com, Captures.com, Visible.net14947 NE 95th ST Redmond, Washington U.S.A.
Webmarketingsource.com, Captures.com, Visible.net Former employee, sexually harassed, money never paid. Redmond Washington
*Consumer Comment: Taking Care of Customers
*UPDATE Employee: We Are No Longer Officially Responding To This Thread
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Captures true colors.....
*Consumer Suggestion: Again, Caputure shows off their true colors!!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The other side
*Author of original report: Why would I lie? What do I gain? I offer a complete refutation of your argument here.
*UPDATE Employee: We Care About Our Employees ...
*Consumer Comment: We would love to speak with you!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
But what the consumer should know, from a former employees' standpoint is this:
WMS Marketing Strategy Condensed-
1. SMC CUSTOMERS- People who got sold on some crappy gift-card redeemable site. These are generally poor people who got sucked into a late-night infomercial with that old guy from Happy Days. These are people that expect to create an income selling useless trinkets at swap meets and flea markets. WMS/Captures proposes to them that their websites will fail unless they have search engine visibility. Of course most of these people are too dumb to realize that they will fail even with search engine visibility because no consumer will ever buy a gift card in order to buy what they really want. SMC customers, wake up, this is wrong for you.
2. SPAM- Bulk email listings are sent out to people who have recently registered domain names for websites. "Amira," a fictitious "Marketing Specialist" who isn't even a real employee, or a real person from what I could tell, sends an email inviting new business owners to freestorelink.com, which is a link farm, but which is really just an underhanded and shady way to acquire new idiots to sell overpriced and ineffective marketing (spamdexing) to. These idiots call in from the email. Mike Bigsby or Sal Hakim answer the phone when people call in on the "Amira Leads" and tell them that Amira just had a baby and is away on maternity leave. What a load of crap! There's no Amira! A special breed of idiot are these "Amira Leads," so they leave them to the 'closers'- Mike, Sal, Travis, Warren, or even Gil, the owner. These guys are smooth talkers, and word is around Redmond, pretty tough, so not to be messed with. I'm not afraid of you guys, your intimidation won't work on me, I know you'll be reading this.
3. YAHOO and ProStores customers- These are the people with the money, they tell you, so don't waste those leads. These are the people that are starting to have a clue with online marketing thing, who all realize that they need to be on the top pages of google.com, but who've already spent tons of money on it already. Most of these people fail, internet businesses don't usually work, unless you have a sales driven product, for instance something that costs you very little to produce (cookie cutter webmarketing packages for 4K, for instance) that you can get thugs to sell for way too much money.
Webmarketingsource.com/Captures/Visible/whoeverwereallyare.com has learned how to do this very well, and I assure you the business of losing other people money is very, very good. Also, they double charged one of my few customers, I'm not sure if it is common practice, but BUYER BEWARE! Poor John lived in a trailer, and most certainly couldn't afford it the two mysterious charges from Visible.net. When he called in irate, I was so ashamed!! John got a refund, so why can't you??
Let me also say this: Webmarketingsource.com is a vehicle to sell for getabag.com, jokersracing.com, jonesyswoodproducts.com. One of the main reasons these companies are used in the sales presentation is that they are owned by the owners and employees of WMS/Captures. Jonesy does payroll, people! All of these visitors/traffic to the sites that they show you, it largely because of the thousands of presentations that the sales floor does every day promoting these websites, not entirely because of technology that they peddle. That being said, any money that you give them could easily be spent on ensuring that THEIR sites are continually doing well, not yours. They have a vested interest in marketing their own sites, which is why there are only 3-5 sites in the presentation, theirs! Simply ask to see more sites, and the curtain is unveiled. Yeah, call Lorrie from getabag.com, I'm sure she'd be happy to help close you down on the sale! Sure, there's nothing in it for her, wink wink!!! What a joke. Or why don't you google some things you might buy on the internet, and take the first site that pops up, and run IT through the site analyzer to see how it could improve! Warren, when your manager tricks an employee into watching gay porn, and revoking commissions earned such that you violate State Wage Laws, you're gonna get bad reviews, and law suits. See you in court, buddies, and then we're gonna get the Seattle Times to write real reviews so that we don't have to rely on RipoffReport. Tick tock.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webmarketingsourcecom-Capturescom-Visiblenet/Redmond-Washington-98052/Webmarketingsourcecom-Capturescom-Visiblenet-Former-employee-sexually-harassed-mone-272941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.