Complaint Review: Webmarketingsource.com Captures.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Chester Vermont
Webmarketingsource.com Captures.com
14947 NE 95th Street Redmond, Wasington U.S.A.

Webmarketingsource.com Captures.com, Visible.Net I was promised that my website would be put on all search engines, etc. It cost $4000.00 plus monthly payments. I can't cancel or get a refund. Redmond Wasington

*Consumer Comment: Issue Resolved

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim from this BS companey

*UPDATE Employee: There Are Things That Can Be Done Other Than Cancel or Refund

I was contacted by webmarketingsource by phone and was told that they could market my website. Money would start coming in as little as a month.

At the time I was very frustrated trying to get my online store setup. I've never fallen for anything like this before. The man I spoke to was very nice and sincere.

Since then I keep getting the run around and they will not let me cancel or receive a refund.

Vickie
Chester, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webmarketingsourcecom-Capturescom/Redmond-Wasington/Webmarketingsourcecom-Capturescom-VisibleNet-I-was-promised-that-my-website-would-be-p-259965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webmarketingsource.com Captures.com

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Herman - (U.S.A.)

The above issue has been resolved and we are working on other issues.

I am also a victim from this BS companey

AUTHOR: Herman - (U.S.A.)

Hi Was promised when I opened my website that captures will make sure that my keyword will be on top on google. Now when I an asking how come my keywords are not on top i naver get an answer. I am being told that I need to do it bi my self. Howcome before I signed up you told me that you will do it?

If you don't market my website don't promise.

There Are Things That Can Be Done Other Than Cancel or Refund

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

I am terribly sorry you feel the way you do about our company. We try our absolute hardest to rank all our clients in the quickest amount of time possible. Sometimes, there are things that we cannot control, unless we built the site, and it may take longer for you to see the results of our efforts.

I have a hard time believing that any of our reps promised you money within a month, we don't promise or guarantee sales and typically do not give estimates as to how much you may make of a campaign.

It is possible to start getting sales right away, however it typically takes between 3-6 months to notice results from any increases in rankings. If things don't happen within the average time line, that doesn't mean all is lost and there's no hope for your site. It simply means we will have to try harder and possible waive monthly service fees to help you out.

Has anyone talked to you about the additional things we can do for you, at no extra cost?

Has anyone talked to you about the average time line and what happens if it's not met?

You seemed to complain but didn't mention trying to find a solution other than cancel or refund. At the very least, to answer your questions about canceling and refunds, you can cancel after the 6 month contract is up, we seldom issue refunds.

Contact us on our main phone line and ask for the Marketing Director. I will try to explain more in detail if you want and we can brainstorm ways to resolve this matter.