Complaint Review: Webpage and company Amiclubwear,com

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: Bernadine — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Webpage and company Amiclubwear,com

Webpage and company Amiclubwear,com Think Pay Pal is SAFE -- THINK AGAIN!!, Both companys are Crooks!! Internet

I was searching the internet on Black-Friday and had recently found a site for some boots but could not afford them. Well on Black Friday the site said that they had a 50% off sale. GREAT, right? t!! I thought so too. Well I put my order on the computer and was directed to Pay Pal to pay. Well they had a coupon code to put in and although it showed the right price at 50% off, when they asked for coupons I put it in. When I put the coupon in Pay Pal, "coupon has alreday been applied to your order"  came up,  which was correct. Well I checked everything, before pushing the continue button, for the order to be processed. When the confirmation screen came up, it had a different price, NO 50% DISCOUNT!! Well since at that point I couldn't cancel it, I called Pay Pal only to be told "We can't do anything about it, you'll have to contact the company." When I hung up and called the company, all I got was a busy signal over, and over and over. I then sent several e-mails to there support e-mail. Not getting any response I did the same, calling and sending e-mails the next day, it being Saturday, and then Sunday. Finally, on Monday I checked my e-mail, only to have an e-miail from them saying sorry you should have called our 1888-908-1288 number for assitance,, we can't do anything  for you after it has already gone through. I have since filed a dispute with Pay Pal, since they actually put the payment through they should be responsible to get my money strightened out! Right?! Wrong the dispute was denied and the e-mail said to file a dispute against the company. When I tried it said "a dispute has alreday been filed." Well, I have since received the items, only to get charged another COD on an already $65.00 Shipping and handeling fee. So I ask. What am I suppose to do? Refuse the order, and pay $100 for nothing. I don't have that kind of money. I know that like anything else if they ( Ami Club Wear or Pay Pal were in my position,  you can bet they would " be able to do SOMETHING about the mistake!!!!!!!!!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webpage-and-company-Amiclubwearcom/internet/Webpage-and-company-Amiclubwearcom-Think-Pay-Pal-is-SAFE-THINK-AGAIN-Both-companys-670616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webpage and company Amiclubwear,com