Clark

• Reported By: Melody R. Abrams — Pueblo Alabama
Webprojekter
Dampfærgevej 2A, 2100 København Ø. Internet Denmark

Nicolai Loenne, webprojekter.dk, Scam Scam Dampfærgevej Internet

Peoples comes online to get benefits from the online service providers and online marketing services it is a good and a lot of people get benefit from these services. I also have the same perception and due to this I have started to launch my own website for the products I am selling. I have made a good marketing plan for online selling and hire an online marketing company to make my brand’s website. In starts it was looking a good experience and everything was according to plan. I want to make my online shopping site and plan for this charismas and New Year celebrations and I have made some custom products especially for these celebrations but my all sales based on the internet, I have a good marketing plan and I hired a marketing firm for the marketing of this website. I paid all the expenses to the website making company, my marketing company and complete the production of these products I designed especially for these celebrations of charisma and New Year night. . After paying these all I found a big problem with my all activities and that is the website making company when at the time to launch the website I did not get any response from that company and I contact them. It was a very bad time when I have come to know that they did not complete the work for making the site and I was unable to launch my products this year due to this website company and I suffer a big loss because my products are useless till the next December. I strongly recommend you not to work with this company as they are non professional peoples who waste your time and money and do not meet any deadline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webprojekter/internet/Nicolai-Loenne-webprojekterdk-Scam-Scam-Dampfrgevej-Internet-1114129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webprojekter