Complaint Review: Webroot

• Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: merryfieldmorgan — Ventura California United States of America
2560 55th Street Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Webroot Norton anti-virus Automatic Credit Card deduction Boulder, Colorado

Webroot automatically deducted money from my bank account without my authorization and created numerous overdraft fees and headaches for me. I called them and they said I did not respond to an email to opt out of this automatic deduction. They sent me an e-mail stating they were going to automatically renew my webroot and deducted my account one week before the renewal was due. I'm interested in a class action suit if anyone wants to get involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webroot/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Webroot-Norton-anti-virus-Automatic-Credit-Card-deduction-Boulder-Colorado-653599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webroot