Complaint Review: Website Heads

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: brian — plainville Connecticut United States of America
Website Heads
19200 Von Karmen ave Irvine, California United States of America

Website Heads website company did nothing for SEO and the website they created was awful total RIPOFF Irvine, California

Hired this company to build, host, maintain, and do SEO website for my small business. The website was not organized at all mispelled words, hard to navigate, the pages were very messy and the pictures were terrible. Looked like a second grader website. The seo that I paid for was non existent. I actually went back wards on google. I then had another company look and they showed me how nothing had been done for 6 months for ad words etc, the info was blank. When I called to tell them they said they do their seo a different way as I was speaking to someone they were actually typing in the words as I now kind of had an idea how this stuff works, I was watching the guy type. I can't believe I was taken like that to pay for a service and have them do nothing is a total scam. Be careful of these so called companies that say they will get your website recognized, most are full of it and put no effort in at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Website-Heads/Irvine-California-92612/Website-Heads-website-company-did-nothing-for-SEO-and-the-website-they-created-was-awful-1024906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Website Heads