Complaint Review: Webvolve

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gordon Ivette — New York New York
Webvolve
5706 E Mockingbird Ln Ste 115-255 Dallas, Texas USA

Webvolve, Outreach Web Solutions, Ben Rodriguez, Michael Garza Webvolve aka Outreach Web Solutions are Scam Artists! 100% of their web development is outsourced! Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: My computer was hacked on these reports are fictious

*Author of original report: Webvolve, Outreach Web Solutions, Michael Garza Webvolve aka Outreach Web Solutions are Scam Artists! 100% of their web development is outsourced! Dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reviewer is Whilly Bermudez of WB Media / Go WB who is unhappy about a negative review we posted on Yelp

What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez. The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to ww.Freelancer.com. I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates. Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

These guys are simply brokers and anyone looking for any kind of web development should stay clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webvolve/Dallas-Texas-75206/Webvolve-Outreach-Web-Solutions-Ben-Rodriguez-Michael-Garza-Webvolve-aka-Outreach-Web-1066134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webvolve

My computer was hacked on these reports are fictious

AUTHOR: Gordon Ivette - ()

To whom it may concern:

I have just seen a deleted email in my inbox in reference to this site and this complaint. However, it is clear that someone has used my aol email account to place these fictious reports. I do not know Webvolve, WB, or have had no website built.

I have also contacted the editor of this website.

Sincerly,

Carolyn

AUTHOR: Gordon Ivette - ()

What a bad experience dealing with Michael Garza and Ben Rodriguez. The CEO and President of this business presented themselves as a company where they develop websites in- house but in truth they outsource all projects to Freelancer.com. I came to them to have my Real Estate website designed and I was promised it would be done in 1 month and it took 4 months. Not to mention it was filled with errors and bugs. Event the design was made by using templates. Upon a little research I see that they changed the name to Webvolve from Outreach Web Solutions because of similar low quality service.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Micheal - ()

The person who submitted this complaint is actually Whilly Bermudez, the owner of a company called Whilly Bermudez Media Group or WB Media or Go WB. We had contracted them a while ago to assist us on a project for a customer. They never completed the work on the project and demanded we pay them the remaining amount plus a penalty.

Despite the project never being completed, we were willing to pay the final balance just to receive the files that had been worked on to date so that we could finish the website on our own. They would not accept that choosing instead to try and extort an additional $2,500 from our company.

Now he is creating false reports on the internet under assumed names. In his most recent email, he writes:

"if that untrue and negative comment is not deleted before 12 noon tomorrow, I will make it my business to make sure that your company is the most popular web development outsource broker on the internet. Not only that, I will dump the $6k that you owe us in SEO to make sure that you will have to change the name of your company. You picked a fight with the wrong person. If you don't think I'm serious, you are going to be amazed with how much of an impact I will have on your company."