Complaint Review: Wedcam

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Sandy Utah
Wedcam
St George, Utah USA

Wedcam Weddingwire link weddingwire.com/biz/wedcam/5bbd80ee7eabf0a0.html Devasted. Lost wedding videos. Told St. George Utah

This was a company that I found on Weddingwire, a wedding website designed to help you find local bussiness for your wedding. This company were found under wedding videography. They sent me cameras to record my wedding and then had me mail them back to them promising to put my wedding videos onto an edited DVD. The appeal was having multiple cameras to record the wedding, reception, preparing for the wedding, the rehearsal dinner, all all from many angles and perspectives of your family and friends.

My wedding was on July 20, 2013. I mailed them the 3 cameras the following Tuesday. After a month or so I called them and they promised my dvd was almost complete and it would be mailed out within the week. I called back a few weeks later and the phone was disconnected. I have emailed them and tried the phsin multiple times since, trying to reach them from the weddingwire website where I found them, their personal website and Facebook.

I am devastated that I have lost my wedding videos forever. It isn't about the money, but the fact that these people are taking precious memories from people that they thought they would have to remember forever. I want these people to be caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wedcam/St-George-Utah/Wedcam-Weddingwire-link-weddingwirecombizwedcam5bbd80ee7eabf0a0html-Devasted-Lost-w-1142322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wedcam