Complaint Review: Wedding Dresses 100

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Inez — yuma Arizona United States of America
Wedding Dresses 100

Wedding Dresses 100 Received wrong dress and veil, company refuses to take it back. Internet

I ordered a wedding dress and a veil from the weddingdresses100.com website for my wedding. A few weeks later when I received my dress I noticed the dress did not look anything like the picture. The dress was longer and the design was different. Also, the veil was completly a different one I had ordered.

I used the chat option on their website to notifity them about the problem, where I was then instructed to send a picture of the dress to their support address. After having done this I received an email telling me that the dress was fine and that I should keep it. Several email were sent from my part explaining what was wrong with my order and asking them for a refund. Several of those emails were also ignored and only answered whenever I would use their chat option to complain. Every time the emails would say that they couldnt help me and that I should keep the dress as it was.

Out of the 170 dollard that i spent on my order, the company offered to only refund me a total of 40 dollars to not file any complaints against the company. After I refused they continued to ignore my complaints and neglect my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 01:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wedding-Dresses-100/internet/Wedding-Dresses-100-Received-wrong-dress-and-veil-company-refuses-to-take-it-back-Inter-723016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wedding Dresses 100