Complaint Review: Weddings On The Go

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Clover South Carolina
Weddings On The Go
730 East Washington Street Slinger, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Weddings On The Go a selfish and unprofessional company that will ruin your destination wedding!! Slinger Wisconsin

I thought my wedding in Mexico would be perfect!!! Little did I know that I would end up canceling our wedding due to Weddings in the Go's lack of professionalism and communication. After choosing our minister, photographer, setting a date, sending out wedding announcements, choosing the location and flowers I received no communication back from the Weddings on the Go consultant I had been working with for weeks (who happens to be the president and co-founder of the company). It's like she dropped of the face of the earth but didn't because I spoke to her co-workers. All we had left to do was sign the contract and pay them. I sent several emails and left many voicemails... I even spoke to one of the other employees twice and left messages with them. As a result of getting no communication back for weeks we chose to cancel our trip just a week before we were suppose to leave. To this day I have heard nothing back and have no idea why. We were suppose to marry on March 6th. Please do not give this company the chance to do what they did to us!!!

Anonymous
Clover, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weddings-On-The-Go/Slinger-Wisconsin-53086/Weddings-On-The-Go-a-selfish-and-unprofessional-company-that-will-ruin-your-destination-we-435178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weddings On The Go