Complaint Review: Weebly

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Danny J — Garden City Michigan USA
Weebly
564 Pacific Ave San Francisco, California United States of America

Weebly Removed my site and I lost 15k from Amazon Associates San Francisco, California

I have been promoting Amazon Associates now for almost 5 months and have been making a killing due to my excellent marketing technique. What you may consider a killing may be different then what I consider it as being so please keep in mind that I am just happy I'm making money to begin with and everyone knows the ride ends at some point. Ok so you want to hear my story here it is. I signed up for a weebly.com account and made a personal web page on their site and sent tuns of traffic to it promoting Amazon. I was making great cash when all of a sudden I noticed my Weebly.com page said "Site Not Published", needles to say I was pissed and tried emailing weebly many times to no avail, do they even answer email? I bet not, they just plain suck.

Weebly pulled my site for no reason and caused me to lose about 15k in Amazon sales. I am looking into consulting an attorney to file some type of damages against them for removing my page. [continued below]....
..... The page had only one link on it sending people to Amazon and there was even an Amazon Associates disclaimer at the bottom of the page so I know it didn't violate any terms of service at weebly.com. I am learning how to sell more and more using Amazon and needed this page but they removed it.

Weebly has yet to reply to me and I don't expect them to do it any time soon. Maybe weebly can reply here as to why they remove sites after about 30 days or why they even remove sites at all. I had a guy use a weebly page to post my personal information and weebly will not even remove it after sending them several emails and a DMCA request. Weebly.com ignores DMCA requests by the way, they do not obey the internet laws. I hate weebly.com and I will never use them again and I can see why people won't pay for their services. They shut down free pages because people won't pay. Weebly.com is a fail do not use this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weebly/San-Francisco-California-94133/Weebly-Removed-my-site-and-I-lost-15k-from-Amazon-Associates-San-Francisco-California-1025826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weebly