Complaint Review: Weight Loss Systems

Weight Loss Systems
3609 N. 29th Ave. Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Weight Loss Systems ACAI Berry: weight off? no - RIP OFF! Hollywood, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: rip off

On June 9,2010, I ordered a free trial for The ACAI berry as part of a weight loss system. I had 10 days to review the product. I did not receive the product so I called them and they extended the trial period another 10 days (This was stated in the terms of agreement).

On June 21, 2010 the company unlawfully deducted $87.47 from my account which was within the trial time period.

I contacted them on 6/23 to cancel my trial order and filled out a modification order as per their request. I was told it would take 10 -15 business days for the money to post.

I called again on July 16 and spoke to a representative who said he would send it to the billing department. On July 28, I spoke with another representative and also a supervisor who promised to "personally expedite" my refund information to the billing department.

I contacted them two more times, 7/30 and 8/6.  No one would transfer me to the billing department or give me a phone number to that department.

It is now August 15, 2010 and I still have not received my money back.

When you cancel your membership within the trial period, they have a "Modification to Your Terms and Conditions" clause which basically says that they will not give your money back. This can't be legal! They took my money illegally (prior to the end of the trial period)! Someone with some legal expertise might want to check into this.

You can't get anywhere with these people because they read from a script and they will not deviate from it!

I have also filed a report with the  Attorney General's office in NY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weight-Loss-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Weight-Loss-Systems-ACAI-Berry-weight-off-no-RIP-OFF-Hollywood-Florida-631750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weight Loss Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

rip off

AUTHOR: rick richards - (United States of America)

Call the police dept in hollywood and file a complaint

post your comments everywhere encouraging others to do the same.

The police dept will eventually respond

you could also go see them during you vacation to florida.

Im on the ottr coast and plan on visiting them soon