Complaint Review: Weight Loss Tea

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: LC — Riverview Florida United States of America
Weight Loss Tea

Weight Loss Tea Tava Tea "Rest assured you can order risk free in total confidence... we honor our guarantee." It has been 63 days since I placed my order. I have not recieved my product or my refund to date. Internet

Like many others, I researched natural weight loss solutions online. I came across Tava Tea, which promises amazing health benefits and weight loss. The website seemed real to me. It was Trade Marked, well written, and included supporting claims... I fell for it, Hook Line & Sinker!!!

After I hadn't recieved my order after 30 days, I emailed the company. I recieved a prompt email from a representative, they promised my order would be re-shipped within 5-10 business days.

I waited that time, still nothing. Soooo... I sent another email. The response I got was that the product was delayed and to wait an additional 3 business days.

After 51 days, I demanded my money back. Once again I was promptly contacted and was informed I would see a full refund within 10 business days.

Hence this complaint! 63 days later I am over the whole candy coated, dancing around false guarantees.

At this point, I'm guessing I'm going to have to suck it up and move on.

With that being said, if I can't get my money back, I hope to at least get the word out to derail anyone from remotely purchasing from this company.

Trust me... they look legit. They act legit. But, try to get your product, or money back and you can wait your life time hindging on false hopes.

The phone number is an internation number, so unless you would like to throw more money in their pockets... FORGET ABOUT IT!

Save your hard earned cash and either join the gym, give to a charity, or save it for a rainy day. At least you'll know you weren't a victim of yet another BS SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weight-Loss-Tea/internet/Weight-Loss-Tea-Tava-Tea-Rest-assured-you-can-order-risk-free-in-total-confidence-we-h-877177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weight Loss Tea