• Report: #190038

Complaint Review: Weinstein & Sons, World Financial Solution , Wellington Lending

• Submitted: Thu, May 04, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 04, 2006

• Reported By:Sonora California
Weinstein & Sons, World Financial Solution , Wellington Lending
17 Stayhill Dr. Whisler, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 866-374-8858
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Weinstein & Sons, World Financial Solution, Wellington Lending Agency ripped me off by promising loan upon receipt of collateral & insurance payments but never paid up Whisler British Columbia

After responding to this internet loan offer, I was contacted by this Weinstein & Sons agency. They stated they would give me a loan of $10,000 if I paid $1,000 collateral. It was my very first attempt at securing a loan, so I paid them thinking the loan would come through within 2-3 days. After a week, I was informed that they could not process the loan without another payment of $650 for insurance purposes. I paid them thinking the loan would come through in 1-2 days. I never heard from them again. So far, I was the only person doing any loaning. I spoke to agents by the name of Mark ---, Steven --- and Kathy in the Accounting Dept. They said they worked out of New York on the border of Ontario, Canada.

After finding this report on RipOff.com, I realize now that yes, I, too, have been burned by these inhumans.

It's truly a shame that there are actually human beings in this world that take advantage of others like this. If I was in better financial condition, it wouldn't have hurt so bad, but this is extremely harmful stuff. From now on, I will investigate more thoroughly, any agency I deal with over the internet.

I am hoping that somewhere, somehow, these people will find it in their hearts to return the money to me that I sent them.

Sonora, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weinstein-Sons-World-Financial-Solution-Wellington-Lending/Whisler-British-Columbia-LIL-2K9/Weinstein-Sons-World-Financial-Solution-Wellington-Lending-Agency-ripped-me-off-by-pro-190038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weinstein & Sons, World Financial Solution , Wellington Lending