Complaint Review: Weitz and Luxenberg

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Sarnia Ontario Canada
Weitz and Luxenberg
New York, New York United States of America

Weitz and Luxenberg took almost every cent from my fathers asbestos case. New York, New York

Weitz and Luxenberg are nothing but ambulance chasers. My father died of asbestosis, but before he did....he was contacted by Weitz and was promised money after signing tons of documents.

He got money alright....$10,000. But that is not the worst of it. He would get checks from $10.00 to $20.00. Yes, TEN AND TWENTY DOLLARS each. When they questioned Weitz, they said, "we have to get paid first."

My dad is not the only one. Here is an article about a woman from the town I lived in, who lost her husband from the same place my dad worked. Weitz also involved in her case. She gets checks for $4.00 and change. They said in the article, "It's just business". Read the article, it is just sickening and sad. Here is the link: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/The-asbestos-case-business-2435225.php

So, I hope that law firm rots in hell. $10,000 for a man losing his life from work. Then they peck peck peck from it so the checks dad got were a *&^% joke. Anyone, do not do business with them. PERIOD!!!

This company my dad worked for, not only killed my dad, but endangered us as kids. How? They had "family day". My dad took us kids there and we got to hang around the big turbines he worked on, and we played around the shop. Who knows if I will end up with what dad had since I was the one that had to sort the laundry too which no doubt had asbestos dust all over them.

I think $10000 was a piss poor amount to begin with, and Weitz and Luxenberg took almost everything out of that because "they have to get paid first".

Dad could have been around at least another 20 years. I want justice. And I do not want the company dad worked for OR Weitz to get away with what they did. Weitz will just get bad press, whereas dads company, how many more fathers are they going to take away so young?

Contact me immediately if you are a real attorney. I will file a civil suit they won't soon forget.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weitz-and-Luxenberg/New-York-New-York-/Weitz-and-Luxenberg-took-almost-every-cent-from-my-fathers-asbestos-case-New-York-New-967779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weitz and Luxenberg