Complaint Review: Welcome Wagon

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Osprey Florida
Welcome Wagon
5830 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 240 Coral Springs, F Coral Springs, Florida USA

Welcome Wagon, Judi McCall Buyer Beware! Welcome Wagon Scam of Auto Renew Contract! Coral Springs Florida

After being persuaded by Welcome Wagon to try their services,I clearly stated I wanted to try it for a year.  Little did I realize in the fine print of the contract there is an auto renew clause and if I do not contact them, they will lock us unto the obligation for another year!

I would have never agreed to signing such a contract.  I contacted the company 9 days after the apparant deadline of March 30th.  i asked them to discontiue services via email and letter.  They still continue to bill me as fortunately I changed credit cards so they cannot auto charge.

In the entire year, we were never contacted about satisfaction , if we wnated to change the ad-zero customer service!

This is not typical advertising standards.  Clearly they must have trouble keeping customers if they bully companies this way.  Don't even bother!  After six months, we discovered through our research that it was not generating enough business to warrant the fees.

They have threatened to send us to an attorney.  DO NOT SIGN THEIR CONTRACT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Welcome-Wagon/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Welcome-Wagon-Judi-McCall-Buyer-Beware-Welcome-Wagon-Scam-of-Auto-Renew-Contract-Coral-1057680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Welcome Wagon