Complaint Review: Weldmart Online

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Charlie — West Plains Missouri
Weldmart Online

Weldmart Online Credit card abuse Internet

I called this company for price and availability of a product they sold. Two days later I find that they have charged my credit card and shipped the product. The unauthorized credit card processing created an overdraft at my bank. The fee was $33. I first emailed the company three times with no response. I then telephoned and complained about the expenses and damages caused by their mistake. The owner refused to admit the mistake, insisting that I had placed an order. He refused to compensate me for the $33 damages and would take the merchandise back only if I paid for the freight. All together this one telephone call for price and availability cost me $155.84. And I'm stuck with a product I don't need. Beware of the arrogance of this company's owner (Larry). He will definately turn a profit at your expense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weldmart-Online/internet/Weldmart-Online-Credit-card-abuse-Internet-1038129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weldmart Online