directions

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: biglon — long beach California
Welk Resorts Welk Resort Group
8860 Lawrence Welk Drive Escondido, California USA

Welk Resorts Welk Resort Group rip me off for $ 50 dollars the are very misleading Escondido California

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact

i went to the orange county fair a couple weeks a go there a young man sign me and my wife up to do a free tour he call it and that all we had to do is show up and we would recieve free dodger or angel tickets and a 3 day stay in sanfrancisco . but we had to leave a $40 cash deposit and we would get it back if we show up we agreed few days later we recieve a call from a rep of the welks resort to get confirmation for our tour monday morning at 9am . the rep also ask if we wanted to come sunday night to stay at on of there associate hotels for $49 dollars we agreed she also was clear that if we did not show up at the hotel we would be charge which i thought was strange so we showed up at the hotel which was standard but ok next day we went to the resort to check in we arrive early. we were met by a rep to register in it was at this time i realize i brought the wrong credit card the rep ask me if i would like to reschedule i decline they refund the $40 dollar deposit . no gifts like the free tickets to the dodger game and sanfransico trip just for showing up nothing so i ask the rep whats the credit card for anyway she studder i dont know my boss never told me. scam me and my wife leave . the next week they debit my account for $50 dollars.  tripple shameful scam we have been to time share resorts before and have purchase items but welks is very misleading

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Welk-Resorts-Welk-Resort-Group/Escondido-California-92026/Welk-Resorts-Welk-Resort-Group-rip-me-off-for-50-dollars-the-are-very-misleading-Escond-1073153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Welk Resorts Welk Resort Group

Please Contact

AUTHOR: Welk Resorts - ()

Dear Biglon,

Thank you for your post on Ripoffreport; this allows us to correct your situation and hopefully improve your opinion. If you would please contact me directly at the email address below with your full name and phone number I can locate you in our system. We apologize for the poor impression and look forward to taking care of your concerns.

Kind regards,