Complaint Review: Wellco Financial Group

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: feel like a fool — Mt Vernon Indiana United States of America
Wellco Financial Group
Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Wellco Financial Group Sarah Jameson Sarah Jameson , BEOTCH! Screwed me outta $982! A** whoopin time when i find you s****! Toronto, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: SMH

*Consumer Comment: I got scammed by this lady too!!!!!

Sarah Jameson contacted me stating that i was approved for a $5000 loan with very low interest. Against my better judgment & tired of financial struggles i jumped on the deal! In order for my loan to be approved & in my account by midnight i had to send $650 for insurance since my credit is not so great! I had to Western Union this $650 to a Sandra Lincoln in Canada. So i did & that was a total of $708. At midnight i checked my account & no money?

Very early next morning Sarah contacted me & was so apologetic that my funds were not in my account & then proceeds to tell me how she has argued for me to the insurance that i sounded honest & would be ok for the loan & for them not to charge me $250 more for high risk insurance. But she wasn't successful in getting that accomplished. So i needed to send $250 more in order for met to get my mone So my dumb a** sent the 250 Western Union to Canada & to be picked up by a Shanice Long for a total of $274. Guess what no money at midnight! I called her & it was the insurance fault? Then no money the next midnight & so on & so on plus no more Sarah! What really pisses me off is she was so nice to me & acted so legit but the whole time she was playing me for a fool i turned out to be! Please read & don't fall for this! I hope she dies a very painful & horrible death! Im a single mom with two kids that works swing shift to make ends meet. I can't afford to lose that large amount of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellco-Financial-Group/Toronto-Ontario-/Wellco-Financial-Group-Sarah-Jameson-Sarah-Jameson-BEOTCH-Screwed-me-outta-982-A-wh-1003987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellco Financial Group

SMH

AUTHOR: DontPLAYme18 - (United States of America)

I am so happy that I came up here to read this, something told me it was too good too be true especially since she has been blowing my phone up non stop for over a month saying we can figure something out. NO COMPANY is that serious about GIVING a person money that they constantly blow YOUR phone up. I am very sorry to anyone that was scammed by her and hope she gets what she deserves, however I do thank you for sharing your story so she does not scam others!

I got scammed by this lady too!!!!!

AUTHOR: Madeline - (United States of America)

Ohhhh my gosh!! Sarah Jameson scammed me too! We need to get her!! I am soooo angry!!!