• Report: #1002025

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Madeline — Hillsboro Oregon United States of America
Wellco Financial Group
20 York St Internet United States of America

Wellco Financial Group Sarah Jameson,Kerry Hunt,Sandra Brown Loan at low interest, western union,sandra brown,kerry hunt Ontario, Internet

*Author of original report: Glad you traced it!!

*General Comment: SCAMMERS GOT ME TOO

Consumer Beware!! When you call the company, it will ask for your name. Don't fall for it like I did. They will ask for money down and have you send it via Western Union. I talked to a Sarah Jameson. I hope they rot in h**l!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellco-Financial-Group/internet/Wellco-Financial-Group-Sarah-JamesonKerry-HuntSandra-Brown-Loan-at-low-interest-western-1002025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellco Financial Group

Glad you traced it!!

AUTHOR: Madeline - (United States of America)

Yes I hope we catch them and get our money back. I just contacted go daddy.com and informed their website is fraudulent. Please stay in touch!!!

#2 General Comment

SCAMMERS GOT ME TOO

AUTHOR: stephanie price - (United States of America)

Hi, i was taken by Sarah Jameson as well, hopefully though I may have gotten her as well, and everyone else that is involved.  We have traced some pretty significant things back to this group of thieves.  I lost 1086.00, hopefully I can bounce back, as of now I'm hurting.  any way to try and get our money back?