Complaint Review: Wellformative.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Nate — Columbus Ohio
Wellformative.com

Wellformative.com Signed Up For Automated Bill And Ship Without My Approval, Internet

I purchased a two-month supply of a product called Gut Defense to use on a trial basis.  I used the product for a couple weeks but then encountered severe allergic reactions to something and was told to stop using anything new that I had recently begun.  The company billed me two months later for an automatic shipment of the same product.  I had never given the company permission to set me up on an automated payment.  I called the company to cancel the shipment, but they advised they could not stop it.  They agreed to take me off of auto-ship going forward, but now I am out $59.97 until I can return the product for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellformativecom/internet/Wellformativecom-Signed-Up-For-Automated-Bill-And-Ship-Without-My-Approval-Internet-1045604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellformative.com