Complaint Review: Wellness Watchers MD

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: KMatch — Bay City Texas United States of America
Wellness Watchers MD
wellnesswatchersmd.com Laurel Springs, New Jersey United States of America

Wellness Watchers MD WellnessWatchersMD.com I received a "welcome" email yet never heard of them. Laurel Springs, New Jersey

I just got off the phone with WellnessWatchersMD. They claimed I made a purchase on 9-15-12 at a site that linked me to them - possibly vitamins she suggested. Interesting, as I was at home working on MY INTERNET that day as the service has been down for days following a storm and still is so NOTHING was ordered on that date as there was no internet. The email stated I'd be charged $17.94 per month plus I'd be getting my login information in a separate email of which I never did receive. Getting through on the phone was little problem butt getting through the person's head that answered was a challenge! She simply couldn't get my email right when going over it letter by letter. I'm talking about COMPLETELY wrong. I bring that up for the purpose of pointing out there's no telling what else she screwed up when cancelling me. She claims they cancelled my account and refunded my money. We'll see!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/Laurel-Springs-New-Jersey-08021/Wellness-Watchers-MD-WellnessWatchersMDcom-I-received-a-welcome-email-yet-never-heard-o-942322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD