• Report: #441987

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:STANLEY Other
Wellness Watchers MD
366 NASSAU STREET PRINCETON, New Jersey U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers MD stole money from account PRINCETON New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Response from WellnessWatchersMD - Please call me

wellness watchers took 2 different ammounts from my bank account without my authorisation and owe me for a refund voucher over the amount of 150.00 in total.

Julie
STANLEY
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/PRINCETON-New-Jersey-08540/Wellness-Watchers-MD-stole-money-from-account-PRINCETON-New-Jersey-441987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD

Response from WellnessWatchersMD - Please call me

AUTHOR: Charity - (U.S.A.)

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn't work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.