• Report: #392027

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Wellness Watchers MD
366 Nassau St. Princeton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers MD Never even heard of them and they charged my bank account $59.00 Princeton New Jersey

Two weeks ago I made an online purchase and clicked on an additional box for a $25.00 gift card. The gift card was the promo for another company that offered discounts on big name stores. Apparently, and I still haven't found where it was written, I also subscribed to a year of Wellness Watchers for $59.00. They charged my account and I caught it when I looked at my bank account online. I called the company offering the free gift card and they had no knowledge of Wellness Watchers. So, the big question is, How did they get my name and my bank account number???!!! I googled them and found a website but no contact info. I found the phone number from other complaints on this site (ripoff report) and they said they didn't have to give me a refund because I should have read the fine print. I pushed a bit and they conceded to giving me $50 back and I lose the $9.00.
Even if there actually IS fine print somewhere this is absolutely criminal and I hope there is some way to stop these companies who are manipulating consumers in this way. What a headache!!

Ceekay
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/Princeton-New-Jersey-08540/Wellness-Watchers-MD-Never-even-heard-of-them-and-they-charged-my-bank-account-5900-Prin-392027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD