Complaint Review: Wellness Watchers MD

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Wellness Watchers MD
366 Nassau St Princeton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers MD RIPOFF SCAM Princeton New Jersey

Made purchase from Urban Nutrition. Clicked on "free shipping" icon. Pop-up window wanted my info in exchange for "free shipping". I closed pop-up window without giving my information. Apparently did not matter. Yesterday (8/27/08) my bank account was debited for 49.95 from WellnessWatchersMD.

Called 800-591-6383. Man answered. He wanted to MAIL me some paperwork for a refund. I told him I wanted the charge reversed and paperwork was not necessary to complete that process; since he took my money electronically, he could refund it in the same manner. He forwarded me to someone's voicemail. No one ever answered.

Called Urban Nutrition twice. First call, a man told me Wellness was an affiliate. Gave me a direct line to call 609-651-4936. Reached personal voicemail for a Janine Kinect (sp?). Second call, a man tried to give me same numbers but that they were not connected to Wellness Watchers. When I told him WWMD were not cooperative, he said he would transfer me to Michelle. Then left me on permanent hold.

Immediately went to google these two companies. Found multiple sites for Wellness Watchers MD indicating the nature of this scam by name. Contacted my bank. Cancelled my debit card. Challenged the charge on my account. Their debit card fraud department will credit funds and investigate.

Rene~
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/Princeton-New-Jersey-08540/Wellness-Watchers-MD-RIPOFF-SCAM-Princeton-New-Jersey-367823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD