Complaint Review: Wellness Watchers MD

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Wellness Watchers MD
wellnesswatchersmd.com Internet U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers MD I ordered a medical product and "unknowingly" was signed up for a wellness watchers MD account with subsequent charges to my credit card Internet

I ordered a medical product online and "unknowlingly" was signed up for an account with Wellness Watchers MD. About 3 months after I received ther item I ordered, my credit card began being charged $29.95 monthly.

When I finally was able to get a phone number for this charge, I was told that I had agreed to their account with the putchase of the product. I also was told that, when I received the product, there were also instruction regarding my Wellness Watchers MD account.

This was a False statement. I still had all the paperwork that came with my product and there was NO information on Wellness Watchers MD, nor any information about a 14 day trial offer and how to cancel.

S. J.
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-Watchers-MD/internet/Wellness-Watchers-MD-I-ordered-a-medical-product-and-unknowingly-was-signed-up-for-a-wel-415064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers MD