Complaint Review: Wellness Watchers/Health Buy

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Wellness Watchers/Health Buy
350 N. Glenoaks Boulevard Suite 305, Burbank, California 91502 Burbank, California U.S.A.

Wellness Watchers Wellness Watchers/Health Buy Heath Buy ripoff Burbank California

*UPDATE Employee: Wellness Watchers

I found an unsolicited charge on my credit card from Wellness MD. When I called to ask what I bought, they said I 'automatically' signed up for a membership for a yearly subscription for discounts when I made a purchase of their product. A confirmation for cancellation email was to be sent to my email account. I had ordered from Healthbuy before and never had to confirm a yearly subscription. So I never looked for such an email. I did contact their customer service and was told that they would send me a form Via email that needed to be signed and faxed back to them to reimburse my account. I never received this email.

One week later I still have not received this email and several attempts to call their office which has been unsuccessful

Lori
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wellness-WatchersHealth-Buy/Burbank-California-91502/Wellness-Watchers-Wellness-WatchersHealth-Buy-Heath-Buy-ripoff-Burbank-California-398643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wellness Watchers/Health Buy

Wellness Watchers

AUTHOR: Healthbuy - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry you are having trouble with Wellness Watchers but you will need to contact them directly for a refund. This is not our company.