Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank & Merchant Services

5251 Westheimer RD. Internet USA

Wells Fargo Bank & Merchant Services is the biggest rip off. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Read the reports

Wells Fargo Bank & Merchant Services is the biggest rip off. Wells Fargo Bank called me small business and stated they have a free merchant credit card processing account with less interest on sales than Paypal and better and with no termination fee. All a big fat lie! They took my credit card sales and kept them for themselfs not untill I filed a govnernment agency complaint did I get my money back many days after I was suspose to.

And after Wells Fargo employs from the bank that solicited treaten me and my business plus a phone call from Wells Fargo Corperate security calling and harassing and person tried to intimidate me. I closed my accounts at Wells Fargo and gave back the card machine and I went to other Wells Fargo Bank and they stated they would take care of this,  another big fat lie. Know I getting letters and bills from Wells Fargo Merchant Services stating in text I owe them $459.00 and if I do not pay them the extortion money I do not owe them  they may damage my credit report. This has cost my small little business $10,000 and running dealing with this in lost work time and spending more work time on this total nightmare from Wells Fargo Bank. They should be put in jail for this.

Owner of Newport Coast W. D,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank-Merchant-Services/internet/Wells-Fargo-Bank-amp-Merchant-Services-is-the-biggest-rip-off-Internet-1050066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank & Merchant Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I agree

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

I agree with you, we should put Wells Fargo in jail. What his address, does he like to be called Wells or Mr. Fargo. Oh, Wells Fargo is a bank you say? Ok, we can just put them in Bank jail. You know the one next to the halfway house for morons. Oh, you live there? I understand now!

Read the reports

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

From a newspaper report this May

In 2012, nine fatalities, two near fatalities and one incident of egregious abuse qualified for full fatality review, although information from 37 cases of maltreatment was used to create the 32-page report.

The report offers broad recommendations for ways to improve child welfare services across the state, and it gave specific suggestions for way to improve practices and tools used by caseworkers in individual counties.

Three of the report's recommendations focused on Trails, the computer system used to track child welfare cases. The system can make it difficult to track reports about families that move from county to county. One recommendation suggested creating a scrolling alert in the system to notify caseworkers in any county when there is a concern about the welfare of a child.

Eight suggestions focused on creating better systems and tools for caseworkers completing risk and safety assessments on children. Improved assessment tools are expected to be implemented this fall, according to the report.

Other recommendations looked at improving communications between law enforcement agencies and mental health services.

Read more: Colorado human services offers 23 recommendations for child welfare - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_23161486/colorado-human-services-offers-23-recommendations-child-welfare#ixzz2T3FTFLI8
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
No mention of any fatalities this year - so stop blaming the system because you lost your children by your own actions.  Please provide proof of all the "lies, sexual abuse, racism" etc etc.