- Report: #87617
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank
Wells Fargo BankCash Vault - 3640 Northgate Blvd#110 Sacramento, California U.S.A.
Wells Fargo Bank Ripoff IS PREVENTING ME FROM GETTING ANOTHER JOB Sacramento California
*UPDATE Employee: Every Company Uses The Work Number
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: To provide someone with proof of your employment and income, you need to complete three steps, review each below and then click create button.
1. Create a "Salary Key." (This is the next step after clicking the create button below.) The Salary Key is a six-digit number that you get on this web site.
Giving a Salary Key to someone gives them permission to get proof of your employment and income one time.
2. Give the person needing proof of your employment and income your Social Security Number, your employer's name, and a Salary Key.
3. Tell that person to go to the verifier area at www.theworknumber.com for instructions.
To provide someone with proof of your employment and income:
Give them a Salary Key (shown below)
Your Social Security Number
Your employer's name
Ask them to go to the verifier section of www.theworknumber.com
Salary Key Date & Time Created Expiration Date
Status Options Instructions
362571 4/14/2004 10:24:00 AM 10/12/2004 New Delete 362571
* All times are Central Standard Time
In addition, theworknumber.com charges the prospective employer $10 to $13 for this information, depending on whether they choose to become a member or not.
I've been looking for work for six weeks, and have found nothing. Wells Fargo's way of handling employee verifications serves only two purposes: 1) ensuring the former employee will remain unemployed for an extended period of time, and 2) make money for theworknumber.com (Of which we all know Wells Fargo will receive a percentage. They don't do ANYTHING for free.)
Stay away from Wells Fargo Bank. They're corrupt to do business with. They're very evil to work for.
Kirtland, New Mexico
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2004 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/Sacramento-California-95834/Wells-Fargo-Bank-Ripoff-IS-PREVENTING-ME-FROM-GETTING-ANOTHER-JOB-Sacramento-California-87617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.