surrender

420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, California USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wells Fargo Bank Taking money from account after not filing correct paperwork Nationwide

This spring I went into my local branch because of an issue I found on my statement. BestBuy had charged me for $224 when I never authorized it. My banker called right away and let the claims department know. Told me to wait 24 hours I should get a phone call. I did get that phone call, I told the lady the story that if it was for phone insurance it had been canceled a long time ago. She then said they would re-apply the funds to my account and handle it for me, which I thought was done.

Today I looked at my account and had a funds debit of $224 and called in to ask why. They stated that VISA told them they lost and I was to be charged. When I asked why they are taking money from my account when it was supposed to be handled more than 60 days ago the only response from "Warren" in claims told me that if I want my money back I need to go to court for it and he will not do anything from here.

I am filing not only online with social media, my friends and also my local television station on this fraud that Wells Fargo/BestBuy/Visa are working on but also am filing with the Better Business Bureau.

I will go into Wells Fargo tomorrow, close my accounts and transfer my mortgage to another bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/San-Francisco-California-94104/Wells-Fargo-Bank-Taking-money-from-account-after-not-filing-correct-paperwork-Nationwide-1066337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank